Call for applications to create social impact!
Seoul YWCA is looking for passionate volunteers who is able to provide refugees with education services like English or professional skills in Mae Hong Son, Thailand.
Anyone interested in promoting human rights can apply for this program, but s/he should be living in South Korea due to three preliminary classes prior to the departure.
- Program name : Peace in Asia - Volunteering activity for Myanmar women and children in refugee camps
- Application period : April 25th, 2016 ~ May 29th, 2016
- How to apply : Write an self-introduction and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost : KRW700,000(Seoul YWCA support KRW1,300,000 out of total cost KRW2,000,000)
- Field trip period : July 6th, 2016 ~ July 16th, 2016
- Location : Mae Hong Son, Thailand
If you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact 02-3705-6047 or email@example.com