■ Duration: 1 July ~ 17 July 2016 (17days 15nights)
■ Location: Dar es Salaam, TANZANIA
■ Number of Participants: 33 persons in total (Including 1 professor and 2 staffs)
■ Organization: Tanzania YWCA, Kijitonyama elementary school, Tegeta vocational school, Maendeleo middle school, Good neighbors of Branch of Tanzania, etc.
■ Main Activities
1) Education Activities
1. IT education
- Hardware: Computer assembling and repair practice, computer management, etc.
- Software: Installation of Software, The use of Software programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), etc.
2. Elementary school · Middle school education
- Mathematics, English, Arts, Music, etc.
2) Effort Service Activities
1. Computer repair and Building Computer room (At YWCA of Tanzania)
2. Making a flower garden and painting on an external walls of building (At Tegeta vocational school)
3. Development of a Classroom, making new desks and chairs (At YWCA of Tanzania)
3) Cultural Exchange
* Village festival with local residents
-Opening ceremony: Speech from the principal, Professor of volunteer team
-Donation ceremony: Computers, Pink boxes
-Cultural performance: a dance of Taekwon, Korean fan dance, K-pop dance
-Festival Booth, Screening of a movie, sharing Tanzania local foods